Ambition Athletics' 1st Annual
Legs and Eggs Extravaganza
A day of learning, eating, and sharing to support Feeding San Diego.
- Discover how to make your feet and legs a powerful, resilient foundation for lifelong fitness
- Learn how to Cook like a pro, and understand the importance of culture and food through human history
- Enjoy a homemade meal by a professional chef
- Give Back: You leave with a belly full of delicious egg-dishes, and we donate 50% to Feeding San Diego
December 22 10:00-12:00 (1 hour movement session + 1 hour cooking lesson)
613 Westlake st
Encinitas, CA 92024
Your feet and legs can take you anywhere your imagination takes you…IF they are strong, flexible, and resilient. Sadly most people have legs that are too weak to help them be at their best. We can help you regain the freedom and power to go anywhere you choose.
- Remove confusion surrounding leg training
- Gain leg strength/skill
- Reduce aches and pains and move with confidence
- Regain springiness of youth
Food is deeply ingrained into our culture. Understanding how to prepare and share healthy food is the best way to live a happier life (and drop the excess fat). Learn how to prepare fast, healthy meals that will fuel your body, and the ones you love for a lifetime.
$100 (50% of proceeds will be donated to Feeding San Diego)
Owner & Master Trainer
Professional Chef & Trainer